Thursday, November 28, 2013

Published Procedural Writing Projects

 It is no secret that I "heart" technology and I try to pass my love along to my students in numerous ways. I share their work on our blogs, use games and resources to teach, have "Video Friday", conduct real time research and inquiry with the internet, and utilize my wonderful Smart Board daily, just to name a few.

This year was the first year I tried using iMovie, not only myself, but with my students. We created projects showing their procedural writing pieces. Take a look at some of these wonderful How-To videos and pay attention to the sequence of step, wonderful details and use of transition words!

Carter wrote about How-To Surf...


 Grace wrote about How-To Sing...


Mimi wrote about How-To Play Every Sport...


Ville taught us How-To Make Pizza


Piya taught us How-To Swim


Sania taught us How-To Make a Mango Smoothie



 P.S. I can't wait to use iMovie with my students some time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment