Monday, August 24, 2015

Team Building Cups Activity

Friday we spent some time outside with a team building activity that I found here at the Science Gal blog. To my surprise the kids figured out the trick rather quick but then used their time to perfect their teamwork and fine motor skills to get the cups moving.











I have never seen a group work so well and cooperate so nicely in all my years teaching. The students were encouraging each other with positive words and were very patient with tumbles.

After all of the groups were successful, I had them create their own challenges to try and they were all creative and took risks with their challenges. Some of the groups attempted cup manipulation beyond what was possible for the windy day, but with positivity and perseverance even those groups succeeded. Not with the cup stacking, but with the team building.

No comments:

Post a Comment