Here is what the kids thought:
- "It was a super funny and great book. I hope there is another one like The 15th Goldfish. I loved it!"- Samantha
- "I loved it. It was so funny and very thoughtful. It was GREAT! There should be a sequel." -Elena
- ""A funny and good book."-Paulis
- "It was an amazing book and was so funny!"- Grace
- "It was funny and at the same time reflective about the life cycle. I liked it very much!"- Nastia
The same can be said about The 14th Goldfish, by Jennifer L. Holm. Read aloud time is really my favorite time of day and it is because of vivid, exciting and hilarious books just like this one. I had never read it before but it was recommended to me via a fellow blogger.
The Fourteenth Goldfish Resources: Mrs. Diaz