How it works is that you have a video to watch and some reading to do for homework before the lesson. This will help prepare you for the lesson. Then, the following day, you ask questions for what you don't understand and then complete the work.
Everyday Math Unit 9.1 Assignment:
- Watch the following videos-
- Tasks- In your Math Notebook:
- Write and define the following terms (coordinate plane, coordinates, origin, x-axis, y-axis, quadrants)
- Create a model/image with labels, showing each vocabulary word and label each quadrant too
- Play one of the following games for 5 minutes: